Review for “The Unshakable Road to Love” by Brenda Eshin Shoshanna

 Review for “The Unshakable Road to Love” by Brenda Eshin Shoshanna

Reviewed by Jill Sheets





I was intrigued when I heard about this book and looked forward to reading it.

When I got “The Unshakable Road to Love,” I was a little worried that I may not understand the book, which has happened before. I soon realized this book was easy to read and understand. This book flows nicely and is well-written.

Brenda also added great exercises in the book to work on as you go through the book. She also added stories to her book, which I enjoyed.

I liked this book, and I feel you should give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")