update on blog

 

Update on Blog
Written by Jill Sheets



I know that I have not posted a lot on my blog recently.   I am working on my voice-over career. It is something that I love and will continue to do. Before I go anything further on this topic or anything, I want to say thank you to:


God


Vandi


My family


My Friends


My church family


My loved ones


I am sure there are many people or groups that I have not thanked, so if I forgot to thank you -- Thank you. You all have guided me.


I will keep you updated on my journey with my voice-over jobs. I am excited. 


Now for my blog. For the most part, this blog will stay the same. I will continue writing about topics that pop into my head. On top of that, I will be trying to set up interviews on my blog called "Chatting with Jill." Earlier, this was easy for me to get interviews because I had my show, "Penguin Tracks," and wrote for Relate. So this may not be easy, but I will have them. I may also be putting writing pieces that I am working on up.


If you do have any questions, please let me know.


Along with any support you can give me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper