It Will Get Better


It Will Get Better
Written by:  Jill

Experiment Looks Successful', 'Work From Home' may be permanent ...


Guilt- -
As I see people
Go back to work.
Guilt - -
From people that should support me.
When it is time to go to bed
Tears brim up
Wanting to flow out onto my cheeks.
My thoughts overwhelming my tired brain.
Fear….
Father show me the way.
Knowing the best thing for me is to work
From home.
Working on my writing and other projects.
I am sorry
For the people who do not understand.
I know it is the right thing. 
I can feel it.
My stress is lower.
I do not have to worry about calling in sick,
Having doctor appointments.
No worrying about upsetting my boss
Because…
God and I are my bosses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")