What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")

Written by:  Jill Sheets




I have been dealing with issues with my writing for some time now, so I was excited to find the book, “Write Out Loud,” by Naomi D. Nakashima, on WOW.  I looked forward to reading the book and reviewing it.


She talks about procrastination, imposter syndrome, self-doubt, confidence, starting to write the first draft of your story, and overcoming and identifying fears (just to name a few).


The book covered everything that I needed to hear, read, or wondered about.  I am sure you have read something from another writer and felt they were talking to you.  That is what I felt.  This is an inspirational book that gives terrific advice and is a fast read.  I recommend this book to anyone who is a writer or wants to become one.

Comments

  1. Hi Jill! Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so glad you got so much out of my book and I can'y wait to see yours come out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper