Hot Lava

 

Hot Lava

Written by: Jill Sheets

 

 


Picture source: https://unsplash.com/photos/WQ5HOvrDZ6Y

The games we use to play as a child.  Some we played with our siblings, friends, and even by ourselves. Some that are safe, and with one you can fall into "Hot Lava."

 

I cannot remember how many times my sister and I played this game when we were kids, but I can tell you that no one else was there when we did.  They would probably stop the game even before we started.

 

The only place we could play that had enough room was in the living room. We placed pillows on the floor.  We also took the cushions off of the couch and love seat and put them on the floor.

 

In this game, the whole goal was to get from Love Seat to the couch then back to the Love Seat without landing into the lava (the floor). Just the thought of that made me make sure I did not land in the hot lava. 

 

That was the only time that I can remember my sister and me playing together. We even got along, which did not last.  We were sisters, so fighting was something that happens.

 

I have read that other people have played this game.  Were you one of them? 

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")