Follow You

 

Follow You
Written by: Jill Sheets

 

 Picture credit: https://unsplash.com/s/photos/ocean




 

I will follow you -- 

Through the oceans and lakes.

Even though snow and rain.

 

Up the highest mountain--

That I can climb.

 

Though miles of desert sand.

I would even walk though fire

To reach out my hand towards you.

 

I will follow you --

Up to the stars, moons.

 

Walking towards you --

Step by step.

 

I will follow you.

Let me know.

Call my name.

Putting a smile on my face

As I do what you want me to do--

For your glory.

 

I will follow you.

Show me the first step--

For today and every day after.

I will follow you.

 

 


Other picture info: 

OC Gonzalez

@OCVISUAL

Comments

  1. Great Post!
    Very informative post. Covered almost everything. Please Keep sharing such a useful content for us.

    Roma Puf is a zero compromise brand bringing a new generation of products with Strong testing and proper quality control, checked at multiple levels for the bestest of experience and no less. If you want to buy Mattress , Pillows, Comforters, Protectors, Bed Linens then call us on +91-7303485486 or visit our website: romapuf.com

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")