My Past

By: Jill Sheets

 

landscape, sky, hollywood, usa, california, los angeles, hollywood sign, land lot, plant community

Picture source:  https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1351617


How can I celebrate my past?

 

Like many, I have suffered a lot of pain, situations I did not want to be in, and regrets.

 

Without my past, I would not have a beautiful daughter, a wonderful husband, and finally, a family that loves me (Karissa, you are also included). A family that is there for me even when I am at my worse, and not wanting to talk. They refuse to give up on me.

 

There is also my church family that I can turn to. Ones that are willing to talk, give me advice, and even pray for me, which means a lot to me because it is hard to ask for prayers for myself.

 

How about celebrating the relationships with my friends from a distant past or even the ones that I have met in the last 14 years? Making me laugh or smile. I really do not know where I would have been without all of them. Without God guiding me on my path none of this would have happened.

 

If I had done, what I had planned on doing when I was younger, I would have ended up in California. Would I have made it, had a job, or even be alive? I would have loved to put everyone that I love in a bubble and take them with me. A lot of them against their will, well at least against my husband’s will.

 Now I need to think about my future. One that God will lead me, and hopefully, make him happy along with everyone else including me

 


Comments

  1. This is such a meaning time for you. You will not forget this days. And on down the road of the future, you will look back and see a mile marker placed here because of where God will lead you today. ❤️ I love your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, thank you for sharing your heart. You are loved by so many. May the joy of the Lord be your strength!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")