Memories of Meg


Memories of Meg
Written by:  Jill Sheets

                       Picture Credit: Jeff Wheeler

     I love making posters for the station.  There was one that I had to correct because it was out of date.  I took the old one down and started to put the new one up. I let out a small laugh as I remember how I use to drive Meg, a co-worker, and friend, crazy because I never taped them up straight.  No matter how hard I tried.  I just concluded that more people would notice it if it were not straight.

     This was not the first memory of Meg that I had today.  I was recording this interview with an actress and asked the question was what advice you would give to teenage girls these days. It was a simple answer that it hit home and reminded me of what Meg would tell me.  It is okay to say "no," and that she wished she knew that as a teenager.  I do not remember how many times Meg said that to me or to take a moment and tell the person who wanted something that I would get back to them.

     Meg was a great friend and a wonderful person.  That is not to say we did not argue because we did. I am sure there will be more times when something is said or done, and it will remind me of her.

    Meg, you are missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")