Taking Away the Scars

God the Father 12 | by Waiting For The Word




Taking Away the Scars
Written by: Jill Sheets



Father

As you take the scars

Away from my past

I can slowly start to breath

Able to make a complete thought.

Opening my eyes

To every thing you blessed me with.

Learning not take things for granted.

Blessed with a family that loves me.

Guiding me to the perfect husband.

Well perfect for me.

Painful past memories slowly

Fading

From my head.

Hoping they will never

Reenter my mind.

You are always there.

No matter what time

And what I need to talk about.

You will be there

Without judging me.

You are there

Through the good

 and the bad.

Thank you.







© JMS April 25, 2018


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")