God Does Not Let You Down


God Does Not Let You Down

 


Have you ever had someone let you down, whether it was in the past or even now? I have great news.  God will never let you down or break his word. He is always there. No matter where you are at, what you are doing or what you are going through, He is by your side, even if He does not agree with everything you do. Remember the verse Zephaniah 3:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 “The Lord your God is with you,”





When I am going thru a rough patch, there is a poem that I always turn to and apply to my life is “Footprints in the Sand” by Mary Stevenson. I love the idea that God is walking with me and when I need it, He is carrying me. God will never abandon me. I know that deep in my heart and He will not abandon you either. If He needs to, He will carry you in His loving arms until you get through any issues you are dealing with. Not once will your feet hit the hot sand, let Him help you.

You want to talk? He will listen. No matter what, even if you think it is small. Nothing is too small for Him. 1 Peter 5:7(NIV)
7 “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”





You do not even have to worry about Him checking His cell phone while you are talking to Him. He also will not tell anyone what you talked about. So you do not have to worry about gossip or rumors.

I have forgotten many times that God does things in His time, not mine. So what may be days for you it could only be seconds for Him. I have also heard people say “Why isn’t God answering my prayers.” I always joke that God would have to write me a letter so I would know. Could it be that God is answering our prayers, but we are not listening or we close our ears because we do not like the way He answers them. God knows what is best for us. I know. It is hard to swallow His answer when it is not what you want or think you want. Remember Jonah and the whale. If you do not remember it, turn to your bible and read it. No need to say more. Except, it does not hurt to ask God, but be willing if He tells you something you do not like. Then again, you never know, it could be just what you are asking for.


Luke 11:9King James Version (KJV)
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.







God loves you. There is no reason to doubt how much He cares for you. He gave his son to die on the cross for our sins, so we can have internal life. He will not let you down.





Thank you God for all that you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")