Oldies


Oldies
Written by: Jill Sheets
File:New Kids On The Block – Vienna 2014 01.JPG - Wikimedia Commons


 A lot of topics I come up with to talk about I have no idea where it came from or even why it crossed my mind. Right now I am listening to what most of you would call “oldies.”  Boy…. That is hard to admit.  So now I would like to talk about songs that I listened to when growing up.
But first, I was a major fan of these people.  So, I do not need to put down any songs by them. There is no way I could just pick one song.
New Kids on the block
LA Guns
Tiffany
Debbie Gibson
Tommy Page
 Menudo with Rubén Gómez
Any Musicals
Aerosmith
Here are some bands and singers that I would listen growing up, listed with one of my favorite songs by them. I will not be able to add every singer or band because that would take forever. Also, another song will go through my head as soon as I post this. Heads up, this is a long list.

Artist: Fiona Apple
Song: Sleep to Dream


Artist: Jewel
Song: Foolish Games


Artist: Samantha Fox
Song: Nothing  Gonna Stop Me Now

Artist: Motley Crue
Song: Home Sweet Home


Artist: Gloria Estefan
Song: 1-2-3

Artist: Heart
Song: Alone

Artist: Bananarama
 Song: Cruel Summer

Artist: Survivor
Song:Is This Love

Artist: Bangles
Song: Hazy Shade of Winter

Artist: Starship
Song: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now


Artist: Exposé
Song: Seasons Change

Artist: Martika
Song: Toy Soldiers


Artist: Richard Marx
Song: Hold On To the Nights

Artist: Bon Jovi
Song: Runaway

Artist: Pat Benatar
Song: We Belong

Artist: a–ha
Song: Take On Me

Artist: Duran Duran
Song: Rio


Artist: Phil Collins
Song: Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)

Artist: Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Song: Head To Toe


Artist: Breathe
Song: Hands To Heaven


Artist: Robyn
Song: Dancing On My Own


Artist: O-Town
Song: All Or Nothing


Artist: Evanescence
Song: Bring Me To Life

Artist: Metallica
Song: Nothing Else Matters

Artist: Eurythmics
Song: There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)

Artist: Patrick Swayze
Song: She's like the Wind

Artist: The Jets
Song: CROSS MY BROKEN HEART

Artist: Milla Jovovich
Song: In a Glade

Artist: Princess Stéphanie of Monaco

 

Song: Winds of Chance


Most of the singers and bands I had problems picking one song. They all have other great songs. So even though thought I have a certain song down you may or may not like them.  Look up the singers and bands and see if you can find one better.  Everyone has their own taste and opinion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")