Some Things That Are Beautiful


Some Things That Are Beautiful
Written by:  Jill Sheets

waterfalls and two rainbows free image | Peakpx


One day I was told
to look for beautiful things
in nature.

So I carried around my small pink notebook, which was hidden in my purse, so each time I saw or thought of something that I would considered beautiful I would write it in my notebook.

Spring showers,
with no bad weather.
Rainbows after the rain, God’s promise never to flood the whole earth again.

Water Falls that I would love to visit someday, but for now, I only see in pictures.

My favorite flower, white roses.
.
Looking out the living room window and watching the sunset. Pink skies at night sailors delight.

Beaches where the ocean looks blue.

Looking at the stars.

Clouds floating in the blue sky.

Snow when you do not have to go out into it.

Butterflies.

Red birds, Bluebirds, and Hummingbirds.

Autumn leaves.

These are some of the things that I feel are beautiful in nature.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")