Do You Remember because I Do


Do You Remember because I Do
Written by:  Jill Sheets

 woman laying down wearing white V-neck top covering eyes, woman lying on bed covering her face, HD wallpaper



I remember lying in bed in pain crying.
I wanted to die.
The pain going through my body
Not able to get it to stop.
What kind of life will that be for me?
To be in bed all the time
Crying- -
Pain - -
Not able to get up out of bed.
To move
Taking a shower, which is draining
Trying to keep my mind busy
As much as I can
Trying to wade through the Fibro Fog
Getting frustrated at myself
Going to say something as my mind went blank
Do you remember what I went through?
Because I do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")