Counting Some Blessings


Counting Some Blessings
By: Jill Sheets

heart, wedding, marriage, hands, romantic, marry, couple, together ...


I believe that I have done something like this before and I made a list of blessings for each day and filled out a whole year. I only put down 10 for this list in the hope you that you will not have to read a list full of blessing. Honestly thinking about my blessings made me realized how blessed I am.

There are 10 of them.
.
1. God and Jesus.
2. My family (and yes pets), Church family and friends.
3. My show.
4. I am alive.
5. My senses
6. That I can speak. Some may have an idea about losing their voice for a long time. It is scary, especially when your voice is what you need for your passions and career.)
7. Having all my body parts.
8. Sunrise and sunsets.
9.  The moon and stars.
10. Love.


There are so many things out there that I am blessed with. I just need to open my mind and let them flow through. By doing that it makes me aware that there is more out there that I am blessed with. I wonder what other ones will come up with today.

What are some things you are blessed with?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")