Favorites For 2019


Favorites For 2019
Written by:  Jill Sheets    

In 2019 I sat down in my spare time and watched a lot of TV shows and movies. I know what you are thinking or saying to yourself out loud.  There are other things I can and should be doing.  Isn’t there such a thing as “multitasking?” The most important question is how well do I multitask.  Also, does anything else get done?  Possible should hold off on that for a little while.

Here is a list of some of the shows and (possibly) movies that I watched in the 2019. 




Shows

Star Trek: Enterprise (Netflix)
Lost Girl (Netflix)
The Witcher (Netflix)
Star Trek: Voyager (Netflix)
Raising Dion (Netflix)
Pandora
Supranational (Netflix)
Merry Happy Whatever
Legacies
The Good Place
 The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (netflix)
The Worst Witch (Netflix)
Family Reunion (Hulu)
The Crown (netflix)
The Vampire Diaries (Netflix)
The Originals (Netflix)
Stranger Things (Netflix)
Almost Family (hulu)
Dollface (hulu)
Schooled (hulu)
Orville (hulu)
A.P Bio (hulu)
Kids Are Alright hulu)
The Village (hulu)
The Unlisted (netflix)
The Healing Powers of Dude (Netflix)
The Ranch (Netflix)
Family Reunion (Netflix)
Prince of Peoria (Netflix)






I would not say that I am an actor and actress snob.  I will watch any show or movie that looks good I do have my favorite actors and actresses. No matter how bad the movie or TV show is…. I will be watching it. 

Below is a list of my current favorite actors and actresses.  Most of them are in no particular order.



Picture source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:DragonCon_2008,_Dominic_Keating_(crop_1).jpg

Actors

Dominic Keating
Kristen Holden
Rick Howland
Josh Dallas
Henry Chalotra
Robert Beltran
Robert Ducan McNeil
Robert Picardo
Tim Russ
Ethan Phillips
Garrett Wang
Jason Ritter
Jenson Ackles
Jared Padalicki
Misha Collins
Alexander Calvert
Jack Gore
Sam Straley


Picture source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ginnifer_Goodwin_by_David_Shankbone_2.jpg



Actresses

Anna Silk
Ksenia Solo
Ginnfer Goodwin
Anya Chalotra
Freya Allan
Mia Mekenna-Bruce
Anna Burnett
Kate Mulgrew
Roxann Dawson
Jeri Ryan
Felicia Day
Ruth Connell
Kiernan Shipka
Kennedy Lea Slocum
Tia Mowry


I know that I cannot be the only one who watched a lot of TV/Movies in 2019.  Some on my list you may have watched or might be interested in checking them out. We all have different tastes. We will not know if we like it until we watch at least one or two episodes of a show. Of course, do not forget to read the description.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")