Top Five list

My Top Five List
Written by: Jill Sheets



Image result for movie clapper


I have been thinking about making a top five favorite list for a
while, but I have always come up with a reasons why I shouldn't.  Today
I decided to do it because it is a fun thing to do.  To come up with a
list of your favorites.  It was hard for me because I do not make
decisions well, but it was great to finally decide who or what was going to be
on the lists.

So here are some of my Top Five Favorite Lists
.

Enjoy.



Favorite actors

Dominic Keating
Jensen Ackles
Jackie Chan
David A.R.White
Carlos Valdes

Favorite actress
Emily Bett Rickards
Danielle Panabaker
Andrea Logan White
Reese Witherspoon
Drew Barrymore



Image result for singer clipart

Favorite Bands
Cimorelli
Casting Crowns
Pentatonix
7th Ave
News Boys

 Favorite Female singers
Kelly Clarkson
Julianne Hough



Favorite Male singers
Carlos Valdes
East of Eli
Derek Hough Tobymac
Jeremy Camp




Image result for oxenberg


Favorite Authors
Christina Oxenberg
J. K. Rowling
Cassandra Clare
Richelle Mead
PC cast and Kristin Cast



Image result for dancers


Favorite Dancers
Derek Hough
Julianne Hough
Liz Sagal
Jean Sagal
Mark Ballas


Image result for music notes clipart



Favorite Songs (at this moment)
In Christ Alone by: Sarah Reeves
Love Song (over me) by: Cimorelli
What A Beautiful Name by: Hillsong Worship
Through My Father's Eyes by: Holly Starr
Blessing by: Laura Story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Temple of the Crystal Timekeeper

What I Need to Hear (Review of "Write Out Loud")